NorthStar Mist-Pro Chemical Spray Wand - 150 PSI, 15in. Length

NorthStar Mist-Pro Chemical Spray Wand - 150 PSI, 15in. Length Reviews



More Picture


Features 4 Viton O-rings. Includes #3, #6, #12 and #26 each fan and cone nozzles. Fits most home and industrial chemical sprayers. Wand Length (in.): 15, Wand Material: PVC, Spray Pattern: Fan to Cone, Adjustable Spray: Yes, Fitting Size (in.): 1/4, 3/8


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Not Professional Quality - ALAN WILLIAMS - Provo, UTAH
I'm glad I bought 2 because the 1st one broke half way through the season. I have a lawn care business and spray weeds for about 50 residential properties. It comes with different tips which is nice, but the trigger broke in July. The plastic rocker point just pulled apart. When the next one goes I will replace it with one from Shindiawa for about .00.



Nov 08, 2010 16:05:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment